Tuesday 11 January 2011

Nobody Told Me There'd Be Days' Like These...

Hey Blogger! How the fuck are you?

You know you're a Beatles obsessive when your Mother mentions 'Karma' one Tuesday morning, and you have John Lennon's Instant Karma stuck in your head for the rest of the day....INSTANT KARMA GONNA' GET YOU, GONNA' KNOCK YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE.


Yoko Ono - Wtf.

Cheers for the iPod, Chloe! For months now, I've been running a musical deficit reduction plan as a musical George Osborne. My nano ran out of memory, so I was forced to make savage, unruly cuts, protecting as many front line services as I could (bands I actually like), even they felt the pinch though, Oasis lost half their catalogue....Those days are now thankfully over! And I've walked away with 80GB and a new found respect for economists and the Treasury sector. I'm a very lonely child.

You may or may not have noticed adverts placed haphazardly around my blog. If you click them, I earn money! So click them, I'll buy you something. I won't, but you know, why not help out a friend, or if you're one of those down as a disciple and don't actually know me, why not be charitable, do something kind for a complete stranger... (ME). Click them. Click them hard.

12-BLOODY-PENCE...YEEAAAHHHH.

JEESSSUS...That was frightening. I, my mind, my laptop, forgot that I had held down on the scroll wheel. Windows flying up and down - it was like wrestling a bull.

KT Tunstall is good, listen to her. ARTISTS I LIKE WHO WEREN'T EVEN ALIVE IN THE 60S? God damn it, yes. So, on an unrelated note, some of you might be aware, some of you may not (grammatical parallelism there - REVISION WIN), I was on national radio the other day. The Iain Lee Show, as I mentioned in my last post, has callers throughout the night of various mentalities, I was dared to phone up as Paul McCartney. It was fucking terrifying. Firstly, I'm not going to link it anywhere, go find the audio file yourself if you can be that fucked. My impression sounds way more un-Macca like over the phone, but still, I did it, got a few laughs and was told to 'call again.' Mental or what?


Ah, I love this. God knows where Louis found it. SO VERY HYPED FOR BERLIN.

Tim William.

P.S: LOOK! DON'T YOU JUST LOVE PRIDE AND PREJUDICE?

No comments: