Sunday 2 January 2011

Yeah, yeah, yeah, SHUT UP.

Haven't posted for a while!... But blog holidays are over!
ENOUGH SENTIMENTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT.

I got bored of blogging, now I'm back, because I'm jaded, bored, fed up, e-t-c. I started blogging (why doesn't Google Chrome recognise that as a word? Google power blogger) in the autumn of 2008, I'm allowed to make dramatic 'THE END' posts, only to allow myself to become a ridiculous hypocrit. This is not the end! This is but the beginning! No, it's just the middle, in all honesty.

Most of my blog posts are going to come in the form of linked videos or images, more tumblr style - anyone got that? - rather than blogger. Writing words about things I like is more time consuming than just showing you things I like. THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT, RIGHT?

Almost everything in my head is telling me that this man cannot sing a note, he sounds like he has a cold and is in need of vats upon barrels of lemsip. So, why am I addicted to this song? I find his lack of tune weirdly hypnotising, that and his weird, creepy, look-at-my-round-glasses-like-my-Dad-used-to-wear face....Maybe I'm just a lunatic. Possibilities.


Am I going to get his album? Tempted, maybe if I see it really cheap somewhere, sorry, Sean, 'really cheap' is all you get at present.


GEORGE HARRISON'S HAIR LOOKS LIKE MINE.

Alright, fine, he's significantly more attractive. That hair is still fucking similar. This probably means I'm George Harrison reincarnate...*picks up guitar - fails to play*...Equally, perhaps not.


Oh, Iain Lee, please return from your Christmas break. I'm having to listen to LBC in the void you have left in the world that is British talk radio. LBC FOR FUCKS SAKE. They don't even read out my texts. Followers to my blog may be unaware that Iain Lee has read my name out TWICE before, one was in an email to the Lost Initiative podcast, another was on air...

'People are actually texting in with Richard Starkey anagrams, Tom Williams has come up with Sidekick Harry and Ashtray Derrick, ha, that's brilliant.' I remember Richard Starkey anagrams and not information which will enable me to pass exams? Well, that's a disappointing realisation.




NEED ALAN PARTRIDGE DVDS.


Fucking hell am I a weird child.

MUCH LOVE

Tim William.

No comments: