Thursday 30 October 2008

Why am I so bloody happy?

Why am I so bloody happy?...You must understand this isnt normal, I'm not a happy person, I have no obvious reason to be happy, though I have never been great at seeing the obvious.

It might be because I have recently got hold of some money, very rare for me. I did admitedly go rather crazy with it, bought loads of clothes, music and peep show episodes....I dont need them, well I need clothes, but I already have some, these ones are really cool though.

I might be feeling better because angry girl has not talked to me for a while. Though I wait anxiously on MSN for when she will appear, where upon she will angrily rip me apart with her limited yet damaging vocabulary.
Angry girl 'asked me out' the other day, I say ask me out...I highly doubt she would have taken me out anywhere, because she's angry see...very very angry.
I can't help the fact I don't love her, I wish I did, but I don't...How fucking typical.
Maybe I'm happy beacuse Australia are being destroyed by India at the moment, though I sorta feel sorry for the Aussies...AHHH WHAT AM I THINKING?...STOP THIS NOW TOM.

See this is my problem? I dont have a reason to be happy, I have exams I have done little revision for coming up soon, then again...Do I need a reason to be happy?...Maybe not.

In other news, I found my pen.

Tom

No comments: