Friday 31 October 2008

Youtube, halloween and the world.

I made a Youtube video today, its bloody fantastic. Bassicaly involved me getting other peoples clips, downloading them to a file type Movie Maker didn't have a panic attack at and then messing them up slightly, the end result...a masterpeice. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YVTeu0_dqKo

What else have I been doing today?...Actually not much, thankfully month of the year girl cancelled meeting with me, thats good trust me. However that made way to me thinking about Angry girl more. I think I might have made a mistake saying no, a mistake I may well have to rectify, but I'm not sure...hmmmmm...Yes anyway I crushed those thoughts with a brilliant Peep Show episode which I might have to do again, something from series 3 I think.......Halloween today, oh how fucking fun.

I have a plan though, same sort of thing I did last year, except this time I have a bb gun not a foam disk gun. See what I did last year is I hid in the shed and would open fire if anyone dared try get near my door...Slight problem, nobody went to the back door...Hmmm...I dont see that problem being suddenly resolved this year, might lob a pumpkin at some kids..haha...I'm not mad, just hate halloween.

Tara people,

Tom

No comments: