Wednesday 13 January 2010

Boredom is a burden, a curse, an excuse to plague the Internet with things like the below.


Tom,
P.S: As a general rule, to anyone who may be unfortunate enough to read this, if you can't cope with numerous conversations on MSN. Block contacts.
P.S.S: Xs are overrated.
P.S.S.S: I downloaded Google Chrome, which is wonderful by the way, even though Google are blatantly taking over the world, Chrome is so shiny and beautiful, it's almost Mac like. I forgot to make it my default browser though, someone sends me a link, it opens in Firefox...Firefox was not best pleased with me, decided to open up a series of blank tabs for no reason, freeze up and yell at me: 'Oops, we've encountered a problem.' Get over it Firefox, I've moved on, why can't you?
P.S.S.S.S: See how many P.Ss I'm using? Written posts are the way forward.
P.S.S.S.S.S: Bored? Play the fun games below.

No comments: