Sunday 27 September 2009

'Go on, stab my stuff, fork it to smitherenes!' - Peep Show series 6 - because something has to keep me going.

Stupid blood brain, I have some free time, I actually have some free time, after my beautiful Sunday afternoon was overrun with English work (will rant about THAT soon enough), God's day became Miss Rodrdigue's day, I am not pleased and I doubt God is either. Anyway, might try and finish chapter 11 of my book, only a few more pages to go, I know what happens...
1. MRI scan shows he's fine
2. Appointment with therapist is booked
3. Drugs are prescribed
4. Doctor recommends Jack disobeys Darren's latest order, Jack agrees.
5. Jack phones up Ed/Sam/Lucy, tells him/her he'd like to go.
That's what happens in the remainder of chapter 11 in chronological order, yet I can't actually write, what the hell? That isn't writer's block, that's just...Stupid. 'Go outside, get some fresh air, bowl some off spin in the garden Tom' my brain recommends. Bad idea. Lost my tennis ball after gentle off spin against the house became ferocious fast bowling, I lost my precious tennis ball in some flowers, neighbour gave me an odd look as I was crawling around a flower bed looking for a ball. I haven't found it by the way, I'm depressed.

Yesterday some interesting personal shit happened, am I going to write about it? No, no I'm not. Disappointed? I'm glad. But why Tom? We're fed up of hearing about cricket and the apocalypse, yeah I know funny readers, but I'd hate to sadden you all. On that tone...My English work, I have to write a commentary on the autobiographical extract I did. I can now conclude it was the most pointless excercise I have ever been set to complete, having to justify why I put an amazing adjective there or why I keep on using rhetorical questions is just silly, why do I have to explain why I'm amazing? The exam board can probably see that, I most certainly can (I wrote it), can we just leave it how it is please?

Wow Facebook intrigues me. Charlie Aitkin gave you an energy pack in Mafia Wars. Firstly, I have not spoken to him in over five years, why is he being so generous to me? Secondly, what the hell even is Mafia Wars?

Below is an amazing song set to an incredible video. Everyone should watch Band of Brothers, it should be made compulsory viewing, serious I want a law imposed, I might write a letter. The Pacific set to be broadcast next year looks INCREDI-BILL as well, that's right, not incredible, INCREDI-BILL.


Tom,
P.S: England are cocking up an easy victory over South Africa, however I don't mind. We beat Sri Lanka the other day, I'm finding it weird this new found winning...I actually feel guilty about it, like I should apologise to the teams that are SUPPOSED to be good.

No comments: