Monday 15 March 2010

Migraine.



What do we know of the heart of a man who is yet living? It is only in death that we are truly ourselves, a prince can crumble in the face of cowardice, whereas a villain can show himself a lifelong true man - Typed that from memory. Those being the words of the great William Shakespeare, who I have to briefly portray, of course they are not actually the words of Shakespeare, they're the words of someone pretending to be Shakespeare, and thus fail. Nobody can imitate Shakespeare, don't even try. Actually, I have to sit there and read Shakespeare for a while, got a bit carried away and forgot about the whole acting thing, Henry VI is a really good play, and Romeo and Juliet has some beautiful lines...
To soar with his light feathers, and so bound,
I cannot bound a pitch above dull woe:
Under love's heavy burden do I sink.


Wow.

I don't even know what England's score is at the moment, I've heard from inconsistent sources that we're winning...? I watched some IPL yesterday, all the matches streamed live on Youtube, which is one hell of an awesome move by the ICC. I remember Andrew Symonds tore apart everything which was hurtled towards him, but fail to recall who actually won the match. Damn. Hope it was the Deccan Chargers.

Going to sleep.

Tom,
P.S: WHY IS THAT PIG SO HAPPY?
P.S.S: Next post is my 200th, how very exciting.
P.S.S.S: I am trying to imagine all the people, John. There's just so damn many.

No comments: