Wednesday 25 March 2009

HELLO...Bit of an odd title, but as this entry proves, in an odd mood and I never seem to say hello to any readers who may exist.

GOD I HATE SMALL TALK. Sorry, just got back from the hairdressers where this insane woman with scissors (bad combination already) just talked to me about the most random of stuff, well it wasn't particularly random, she didn't just trail off into a lecture about Dunkirk or the theory of relativity, just asked me how my day was, like she cared, and just enquired into my life and education in general, grrrrr. Then to top it all off she showed me the back of my hair, why????? (I seem to remember Michael Mcintyre doing quite a funny stand up routine about the whole 'back of the hair' thing on mock the week, worth a search).

This is all on the tail end of a bit of a meh day, I blame this morning, everything went wrong when I decided to just be brave and break routine for once, try something new...I ate breakfast after having a shower as opposed to before, yeah I know, I'm insane.
EVERYONE but me and a handful of other idiots who cant draw seemed to have an art exam, despite the fact there was about 10 people in our English class we still had to do an entire exam paper, there wasn't even anything interesting going on outside today, just this pompous fat crow who was laughing at me for about forty minutes.

Before the mental health institute arrives to whisk me away, I'll just use this space to yell: APPRENTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom,

No comments: