Thursday 19 March 2009

WOW! I CAN ACCESS THE INTERNET ON MY PHONE!

Isn't that just amazing?!?!? (referring to the title here). I can now browse cricket scores or....browse cricket scores with my phone! My respect for these tiny little communication devices has grown hugely since I acquired one at Christmas, not only can I talk with the outside world and take various amusing pictures, I can now go on the internet, incredible.

Moving swiftly on from that explosion of discovery and excitement, I had a English lit exam today which I think went ok, better than yesterday's one anyway. Maths mock tomorrow though which I'm dreading, oh and my French teacher is dragging me in at lunch time again because unless it involves chicken (poulet) I actually can't construct basic sentences, I know, I'm an idiot.

I think England may be playing tomorrow, but I can't remember...Yes it is tomorrow, goodo. Just going to use this space to voice my opinion on various counties signing Australian players, yeah I suppose they do get quite a bit of nice practise before the Ashes, but it really isn't that much of a problem, I for one encourage more international players in the county set up, plus I'd like to see Marcus North play for Hampshire, so...Shut up Giles Clarke/Geoff Miller/ECB in general.

Going to go and revise some maths and then find something amusing to watch on tv.

Tom,

No comments: