Saturday 7 March 2009

I found my iPod.

Had a rather net long session today, where I was AMAZING. I was by far the quickest bowler, getting one ball to bounce at around neck height, batting wasn't all that bad either. Anyway, after that I went to Bourton for an exteneded net practise, my body is rather sore, will have to spend Sunday sitting around not doing much, then again the vast majority of my Sunday's are like that.

My script in Drama is crap, the character I'm playing is a complete nutter, there's one section where I just rant for quite a good deal of time about how the Lord Jehova will rescue us from the sinners in his magic ark, it's insane.
The Apprentice is back soon!!! Ah, love that show. The Comic Relief special looks rather good, Jack Dee's a candidate which should be amusing.

Clearly running out of thing's to say,

Tom,

P.S: JUST FOUND MY IPOD!

No comments: