Saturday 21 March 2009

The joy of wasting time.

I got up at a stupidly early time today, stupidly early for a Saturday that is, because of course work days involving me being tortured every morning with having to fall out of bed at half 7 and trying to remember what day it is. Anyway, reason behind this morning's early awakening was because I intended to catch a bus to Cirencester, I did catch that bus by the way...If anyone cares. Was planning to buy Cricket Captain 2008 from Game, I was £1 short and rather annoyed. Plus the stupid bus driver took an age to work his equally stupid computer to understand that I wanted a return ticket, I do rather hate Northleach but I'd still like to return.

The afternoon consisted of me and H writing the script for and making a film about two Americans called Noah and Zach, I won't say anymore because it'd just scare whoever happens to be reading this, it'll be on Youtube soon anyway.

I should be doing something constructive like learning how to pronounce basic words in French, however I've taken a break from the cricket game me and my brother are playing on the playstation to write this, I presume he's bowled out the remaining batsman....No he hasn't.

Had better go,

Tom,

1 comment:

James said...

hehehe... The return of Noah and Zach... That promises to be... interesting!

You think you have it tough, I have to be up at 7 every day!