Friday 10 April 2009

I've been conned by a 12 year old

Yeah...I'm not proud of it, my very own brother has gone and pulled a 'Sawyer' on me, am not amused. Whilst he was at some ginger's house (that is no way being mean to gingers, I just don't know his name, he had ginger hair) I decided to steal back the PlayStation which plays dvds, upon setting it up I realised I didn't have the adaptor...The vital component, without it the whole PlayStation is dead. Of course, my brother had taken it with him. Although this annoyed me hugely at the time, I must admit, I'm proud I have a sibling that cunning/corrupt.

Of course he then decided to be even more annoying and ruin the end of Skins! FUCK! I just watched the whole of the first series, it's the sort of show I thought I'd never like, some teen drama about a bunch of frankly backstabbing sex addicted insane nutters trying to kill each other, I am loving it though. The dvd extras were absolutely hilarious until the Effy stuff...That actually terrified me and I hear she's a major character in later series....

Moving swiftly on, I'm really quite happy, had a great day out with my gf yesterday (fancy meeting up sometime next week?) and although I am blatantly shunning my revision timetable, I'm having a good holiday.

Need to find another excuse to avoid someone again tomorrow though, why can't people take a fucking hint????

Tom,

P.S: AFGASUFASFUYGSDFUYGSDFUSDFYUGSDFYUGSDFGUSDYF Yes. Sorry, I just watched the Lost trailer for Sunday, LOOKS AMAZING!!!! NO BLOODY JACK!!! AND ALEX IS BACK, SHE HITS BEN WITH AN OAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN OAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.S:

Can't resist showing this to a friend who has a slight thing for Claire...

1 comment:

The Umpossibleh said...

To the question directed at your girlfriend: yeah, sure. Need to find out when I'm free though.
To the statement about the friend with a 'slight obsession with Claire': SLIGHT? He seems to be completely in love with her. It's pretty funny, really.