Tuesday 21 April 2009

Why I can't be the ECB's Apprentice...

I've had a mixed day, going from good to okish...And I'm sore actually, my bowling shoulder (the right one) decided to ache earlier, I guess it's caused by bowling, either that or having to rehearse mock fights every day, soon I will actually punch that girl.

Right, now I'm going to have a rant. Cricket captain 2008, though it should really be called Cricket Manager 2008 if the title is relevant to game play. Oh my God. OK, I admit we hadn't won a game for a verrrry long time and the fact that Ian Bell was my highest twenty20 averager probably is a sign things aren't going all to well, but for God's sake the ECB (England Cricket Board) FIRED ME!!!!!! As in a Apprentice style 'You're fired,' except without the boardroom and no Allan Sugar and no other contestants, so actually not like the Apprentice at all...But anyhow, I WAS FIRED FROM A GAME!!?!?! A GAME!?!?! Seriously the gaming world has gone insane, on GTA4 you can't brake suddenly or pull off weird yet impressive cornering because the game's character is so fucking dim he always forgets to put his seat belt on, this is Grand Theft Auto not a Learn to Drive game.

Moving on, I'm feeling weirdly confident about my Drama assessment on Thursday, usually I'm running around screaming 'DON'T PANIC!!!' In a hypocritical fashion, not in this instance however, everyone else is going mental but me, odd and quite unfair, but I like it.

Lost's 100th episode is this week, titled the 'The Variable,' clearly some sort of pathetic writers plot to get us all hyped up seeing as the BEST LOST EPISODE EVER MCEVER was called 'The Constant.' Plus Faraday's back (hooray!) So there's bound to be some time shifting malarky, coupled with Kate trying to screw Sawyer or Jack, maybe both, along with a good dose of Hurley exclaiming 'dude,' at the most inappropriate of times.

Time for me to go grab some food....

Tom,

P.S: Kate might also be trying to have sex with Roger, that's been hinted at, oh and Miles...Actually, Kate's up for anything, probably even Hurley.

No comments: