Saturday 6 June 2009

About me.

I stole all these questions from a Facebook app. Didn't want to do it on Facebook because I just prefer my blog to that site. A lot of people have done a sort of 'who am I?' type of blog entry at some point...I never really have, although you can learn a lot about me from my blog posts, this can be for any random members of the public who find this splodge on the web...Like that guy/girl Bryony has, how did that happen??????

What is your best friend's name?: I don't do favouritism.
Have you ever made out in a movie theater?: And from that question we gather that this application is made by an American, it's CINEMA!!!! And no.
Do you have any peircings?: Not that I'm aware of
What's the strangest talent you have?: Erm...I have a very unique way of bowling an off cutter, if that's a talent?
What's your favorite flavored Pringles?: Probably the original sort, Pringles are evil however.
Have you ever been tied up?: What the hell? No...I don't want to be either.
Do you parallel park or drive around the block?: I don't even drive.
Have you ever had two dates in one night?: God no.
How many times have you been cussed out?: I don't even know what that means.
Which shoe do you put on first?: Left...No right...OH GOD!!!!! Ok right it is and yeah I did check.
How old are you?: 16
Have you ever been to a gay bar?: Nope
Is there one thing all of your ex's have had in common?: That shouldn't really be plural to be honest. Unless you're counting 2 days as a relationship? In which case they were both stalkers.
Did you french kiss before you were 16?: I don't like the French...But yeah French kissing's rather fun, moving on...
Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?: Yes...And it was offensive in many ways.
Have you ever found anything gross in your parent's bedroom?: I found a really ugly stripey jumper.
What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?: I DON'T DRIVE!!!!
How do you normally eat your cookies?: What else do you do with them?
When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?: Last time I was in a gym I watched Bargain Hunt and got really pissed off because the blue team won and they were from Liverpool.
Name something you do when you're alone?: Wonder where the hell my cat is.
How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?: Not that many, if anybody leaves any comments about a tree they will be swiftly deleted.
How often do you clean out your ears?: I don't...Is that bad?
Do you have any strange phobias?: I have a phobia about having a strange phobia.
Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?: Ah...I should never have played that shot.
Have you ever been drunk at work?: Hungover yes, not drunk.
Do you want to bring sexy back?: Who's sexy?
What are you listening to right now?: Open Your eyes - Snow Patrol
What was the last thing you ate?: This really horrible fish pie.
If you were a crayon what color would you be?: I'M A CRAYON?!?!?!??!?!
How is the weather right now?: It's pretty bleak.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?: This angry guy from BT.
The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: They're the opposite sex.
Favorite month?: Hmmm....July.
Have you ever cried for no reason?: Only upon finding out there was a reason. I had dislocated my knee. Not that I cried.
What was the last movie you watched?: Vantage Point.
Favorite Day of the Year?: Christmas Day is quite cool.
Hugs or Kisses?: A combination?
Chocolate or Vanilla?: Chocolate or Vanilla what?
Do you want your friends to fill this out?: It's pretty fucking pointless.
Piercings?: I swear we've had that one before.
what were you doing before this?: Playing Commander in Chief
Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?: Not really
Have you ever loved someone?: Yes.
Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?: Nope....Oh...No.
Do you like to travel by plane?: Only if I get a window seat.
Right-handed or Left-handed?: Depends.
How many pillows do you sleep with?: Two.
Anybody on Facebook that you'd go on a date with?: Well yes.
Have you ever found your gf/bf's sibling more attractive?: Hell no.

That was a fucking waste of time.

Tom,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tehehehe.....