Friday 19 June 2009

Since when did the BBC have the rights to broadcast cricket?

I ask because I very annoyingly missed last nights semi final clash of South Africa V Pakistan, I just found a nice hour long highlight package on iPlayer. I mean the actual commentary and visuals were the same as Sky's, they did just simply steal their footage but the BBC put together a nice little opening montage, it was pretty cool. Still I have nothing against live cricket coming back to terrestrial, still hold fond memories of the days of cricket on 4.

I'm undergoing something of a personal revolution (and am loving it), lots of things are going to change, I have for example just changed the colour theme on my email inbox, that is but a minor improvement on my life though, I don't know why I stuck with green for so long. I watched some price drop TV earlier and genuinely found watching that price fall in correlation with the remaining stock quite exciting, I was going to buy that mug.

Now I have to figure out how to make a meal which far exceeds my cooking abilities, should be interesting.

Tom.

No comments: