Saturday 6 June 2009

The nutters in orange.

Evening folks. What have I done today? Well, no revision...For the second day running, somethings telling me that's a bad thing..I'll do some tomorrow. I've been playing a lot of Commander in Chief, got a bit bored and basically shot this country in the foot when I declared war against China, ok...I rather shot this country square in the head.

So yesterday, I decide to watch a bit of twenty20, England V Netherlands, certain victory, it's the Dutch for Christ sake. Oh dear, oh dear, instead watching that game just contributed to my spiralling depression and lack of faith in Collingwood as a captain/decent player... Ha! Watching Rob Key (aka Pie Man) dive around the outfield was pretty amusing though.
I think I'm going to go have a bath now or write some more to my book...Maybe both...No that wouldn't be a good idea.

Tom,

P.S: MY FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT!!!

1 comment:

James said...

Oh-oh, is Jacob there?
Wo-oah, sitting on a chair!

What an awesome song. I think I understood most of the context to get that.

I saw this random a cappella group doing Half-way There in Oxford the other day. They were brilliant. I wanted to see them live. But no money.

See ya 'round!

Jack