Monday 1 June 2009

Piss off I'm not Malfoy.

To add to further personal woe am now down to my last two Mr's Bridges...Never before have I felt so much of an appending doom waiting for me, they will probably be finished before tomorrow morning, it's an act of such beauty and magnificance I may just have to kill myself.

In other news, I did this stupid 'What house would you be in Hogwarts?' App on Facebook and ended up being a 'Perfect Slytherin' which is just ridiculous. Social networking is really annoying, not just Facebook, Myface, Bebo all of them are just silly. Yeah, so I'm feeling pretty low right now...OH ONE GOOD THING THOUGH! Probably my third best gaming acheviement thus far, I won an Ashes series in Australia on Cricket Manager 2008. Anywaaaay, I'm going to shout a lot and kick some stuff...BECAUSE THAT HELPS!! AND IF ANYONE DARES CHALLENGE THAT VIEW I WILL PERSONALLY FIND A WAY (probably with the help of this sites help features) TO BAN YOU FROM EVER READING THIS STUPID LITTLE SPLODGE ON THE INTERNET.

ME!! WHO ELSE EVER WRITES THIS???????

P.S: Dear Slytherin applicant,

You have received this owl because you (or someone else) used this email address to enroll as a member of Slytherin House. If this is in error, please reply to this owl to let us know, and we will remove you from the pending list as soon as possible.

Currently, you have been placed on the members queue for Professor Snape's approval. You are not yet part of Slytherin House. Once Professor Snape has gone over your submission and if he accepts you into the esteemed House of Slytherin, you will receive a second owl to notify you that you have been accepted.

OH MY GOD I'M NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO LEARN MAGIC AM I???????
P.S.S: Myface was a deliberate mistake...
P.S.S.S: I don't even like Harry Potter. The 'person' and the books/films/merchandise

No comments: