Monday 22 December 2008

Let it FAKE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy. Was really pissed off and depressed this morning, but I've decided to forget about that now.
Earlier I found PREMIER FAKE SNOW SPRAY!!!!!!! Which then led to me and H patrolling around town spraying various things, we wrote LOL on the road, sprayed a couple of trees...Oh and attacked a bench, admitedlly we were a little hyper.
Then got back and made a sketch about Brian and Ted, two Flight Simulator addicts.
But tomorrow afternoon, (well hopefully tomorrow afternoon it might end up being Christmas Eve due to something concerning my Father's work,) I'm going back to Edinburgh, HOORAH!!! Where it might even snow, according to extremly unreliable sources anyway. But I can't wait to see my Grandparents and various good chums.
Other news, me and a couple of others are hopefully going to see Oasis live around July time (can't wait!!!!).
Anyway I must do some work on my book.
I probably won't be able to write anything in this blog until Sunday at the earliest when I get back, so goodbye everyone.

Lastly, Merry Christmas to all,

Tom,

P.S: Oh and E, if I don't speak to you before, hope you have a good Christmas, will miss you.

No comments: