Sunday 7 December 2008

A sitcom, drama and who the hell is Amjad Khan??

TODAY IS SUNDAY!!!!...Just thought I'd announce that in caps lock. So what have I been doing this Sunday? The majority of the morning was spent watching a couple of Series five Peep Show episodes and some random stuff from Ashes dvds all from the comfort of my bed. A luxury for me these days, my ps2 decided a few months back that it just wasn't going to have anything to do with dvds.
My brothers however plays them all perfectly...Last night I simply swapped Playstations, cunning I know, no seriously the SIS should employ me. The best bit is, he still hasn't noticed.

The rest of the day was spent writing a radio sitcom with H, it's loosely based on World War Two set in a rather bizzare Cotswold village, quite brilliant....Ooo I just had an idea for a song, might have to write this down.
Oh good lord, fun bouncing Drama has been tottally destroyed, until February I am working alongside two of the most frustratingly annoying girls in the school on a play about child abuse. It is quite ridiculos, we could pick any topic we wanted as long as it was educational to the audience, for some reason they weren't too keen on: Why Communism doesnt work, with me playing Stalin.
I mean why child abuse? 'Because it's deep Tom.'

Pah, this is going to ruin my Friday afternoons now, having to play an abused child until February... Well better look on the bright side, its Christmas soon, there's the brilliant E, cricket might be on in the near future.
Though England have picked some bloke called Amjad Khan....Now I follow the county game intensely, but I have never heard of this mysterious bowler from Kent and on that basis alone I've decided I don't like him.

Tom,

P.S: LOOK AT ALL THE CRAZY CHANGES I'VE MADE...NOW YOU CAN PLAY PACMAN DAMN IT!!!! Psychedelic or what?????

No comments: