Friday 19 December 2008

I'm feeling supersonic, give me gin and tonic,

I never used to like 'Supersonic,' but it's turned out to be one of those songs which has grown on me. Bit like...Chasing cars and just all of Socuting for girl's work.
Today, got an AMAZING pen from E, it changes bloody colour!!!!! And my favourite chocolate Galaxy, finally some decent chocolate, sorry, no offence, but I'm getting a bit sick (literally) of chocolate buttons.
I also went home at a CRAZY time...Well only an hour and twenty behind when I usually go back, but that's enough to shake up my beloved routine and make me feel light headed. Of course there is a reasoning behind this, that being it's the last day of term 2008...Woah, scary stuff.
The holiday's have got of to an unexpectedly exciting start, me and Campbell playing a Cricket 07 match against South Africa...Christ it was tense, went down to the last ball, 2 needed from 1 delivery, then Mother walks across screen blabbering away about something vaguely important!!??!?!?!?! Me and Campbell both remained remarkably calm, just went up to our rooms in complete silence much to the bewilderment of my Mother.
Will the remainder of the holiday's be like this? Well probably not, apart from Scotland, the possibility of seeing E at some point and of course Christmas, the majoirty of my time will be spent in solitude. Mainly writing, revising, dreaming about scoring majestic hundreds for Hampshire etc...
But it is Christmas soon, very soon in fact, I can't tell you how far away it is BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOT AN ADVENT CALENDAR!!!!
Do I have any plans/goals concerning the working aspect of 2009? Well not really, just want to secure my GCSE'S and if possible a place on the school cricket team.

Time for me to go,
BYE BYE!!!

Tom,

No comments: