Tuesday 16 December 2008

Who the hell's Mandy?

Ok time for a proper entry.
Tuesday today, quite a good day, well I can't complain, E seemed to like her Christmas present. Though I feel really sorry for her, she's been working damn hard after school and everything over this yearbook thingy and it's not fair at this time of the year.
In other news, yet another conspicary is working against me, we have an advent calender in our tutor, I pick out names every morning, I have never been chosen and by the looks of it never will, despite cosntant resuarances from my tutor, I simply have to go along with the theory S has burnt my name in a fit of rage.

After watching last weeks Survivors I may have developed a very small crush on the character Anya, this weeks episode....Turns out she's a lesbian, how fucking typical. This is simmilar to Claire in Lost, she turned out to be a nutter and then an Australian, why did it take me so long to figure out that accent??????

God...Listening to Barry Manilow, if only the name Mandy was replaced with Emily it would be one of the more perfect to me song's ever. Oh I mentioned her name on the blog...Am I allowed to do that? Wait who am I asking this question to? Christ I'm quite the schizophrenic.

Better go,

Tom,

1 comment:

The Umpossibleh said...

To be honest, Tom, there are quite a few Emilys in the UK alone, so I don't think that's a problem.

It'd only be a problem if you said my surname. Let's face it, there aren't many ********s anywhere.

:D