Friday 21 August 2009

Feeling perfect.

I could not be happier. Well I guess I could, but it's a sort of an unattainable rather unrealistic level of happiness, I guess Emma Watson or Keria Knightley could confess undying love to me (both would be good - or would that cause unnecessary complications?) Or I could be given a billion pounds in return for feeding Hodge every morning and evening for nearly all my life, or a large crate full of whisky could suddenly appear in front of me. As I say, I'm pretty much as happy as I can be in the real world. But why? Why are you so jubilant Tom? I hear you shriek like a fanatic banshee, I'll tell you.
The man below is the Messiah...But that's Stuart Broad!! Have I gone completely insane? Yes. Fine, I admit I've hardly been his most encouraging critic, but my God! He's 20 years old and can bowl like that????? HE KNOCKED OUT AUSTRALIA'S TOP ORDER...wait for it....BY HIMSELF, Anderson didn't even need to hold his hand. I'm not even sure if he was taking drugs, Bell was (bless him) but I didn't see Broad taking any suspicious physio delivered pills. I mean I have held a grudge against him for ages, which is probably a little unfair. He won some stupid world's sexiest cricket award and mentioned it in an interview once and I was just appalled, APPALLED, plus he made his England debut at 19, that's three years older than me, I was jealous. I can bat a tiny tiny bit better.

England have basically won the Ashes. Lets move on. I completed a two page report today, entitled: 'Why do sheep suddenly walk in straight lines and make an unnatural and somewhat unexpected level of noise?' - All because my Grandmother asked me to, I don't just feel compelled to write random reports on agriculture. However, if you want to read it, let me know and I can email it to you, presumably.

House might just be the most awesome show ever made. I was surprised to find earlier, that there's a slightly different theme tune for Europe, US and the UK, I think I prefer the UK one...Then the European. It's an amazing opening title sequence anyway, something which Lost is void of. Oh dear...Oh deary dum.

Tom,

P.S: More reasons for holding a grudge against Stuart Broad have just come flooding back to me. Twenty20 world cup, his over went for six 6's, worst you can get. He also ruined the Netherlands game by throwing like...well...like a twat.

No comments: