Tuesday 18 August 2009

Skittles.

Damn it, my head hurts. Ordering Spice probably isn't a good idea, but I want to try and get some before Parliament reviews it in October. Actually, I was amazed at coffeesh0p.com earlier, not only at the 'legalness' of it all but at the remarkably cheap prices and the insane advertised effects, there's even pills which make you giggle solidly for ten minutes. Wow.

For now though I am content with Skittles. Am rather chuffed, wrote nine pages to my book last night. In my latest chapter, the main character has to endure an English exercise where himself and his group fall about laughing...God, I remember that, that was awful.

Struggling to find something to write in this post... Oh wait! Yes, I'm annoyed. A friend of mine, a good friend at that, recently changed his Facebook relationship status thingy to 'It's complicated' - how much more attention seeking can you get? Annoys me...

Woah! My grandparents just arrived, how convenient. I will leave you with a video though, just because I don't think I do that much, it's hilarious, someone bring back Dead Ringers. I love 1:34, 'What are YOU doing here? You've been telling these people that you're the train guard, when really you are the master...'


Tom,

P.S: Nobody on this Earth can be trusted. As House said: 'It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.'

No comments: