Monday 31 August 2009

'Some might say that sunshine follows thunder, go and tell it to the man who cannot shine...'

My God, what on Earth was last week? What in the name of Monty Panesar was last week? Firstly, England win the Ashes, possibly the biggest event since the first Moon landing or...2005. Then STUFF happening on Monday, the likes of which aren't even going to be published on the Internet. Thursday, another big day, can't remember why. Saturday, Oasis split up, one of the best bands if not THE BEST to have ever existed (apart from The Beatles and Snow Patrol of course), brothers shouldn't work together. Not like Liam or Noel can have solo careers either. Noel writes the songs, Liam sings the songs. They NEED each other!!! Otherwise it will just be Liam recording a cover of Humptey-Dumptey with a heavy bass line, which I admit might be awesome in some respects, but a touch bizarre. From Monday-Sunday I fall out with NEARLY everyone I know and I have completed at the most a new sentence to my book, pathetic. Last night was pretty massive as well, I decided to shave. I'm not sure why, I've been trying to get a House style look for ages and now I've destroyed my mask of manliness, my face feels like an ice rink but I look like a toddler with growth problems. When will normality return? I've never been more desperate for my life to return to writing solidly for hours, listening to depressing music, watching House and complaining about society...Ok, I have been doing most of those things, there's just background issues screaming out.

Don't like the new Cricket captain 2009 game...Do not like it. Downloaded a free trial yesterday, thank God I didn't find it in Cheltenham, would have been a wasted £19.99. On the 2008 game you don't have to play it in full screen, which is great, I love PC games with that feature, means you can talk to people and do other stuff whilst playing. This feature is active on 2009 but with one minor difference, it doesn't change from full screen!! It only allows you to access the fucking Windows toolbar!!!!! Plus, all the players have changed and there's a new funny looking interface which frightens me, batsman now have 7 levels of aggression? My word...

Ever listened to a select few of songs on an album loads and just dismissed the others because they're either, crap, boring or weird? I'll take the eerie silence as a yes. Well people, check out those dismissed songs, some aren't bad, now I'm addicted to 'Set Down Your Glass' a song before yesterday iTunes tells me I had only listened to once.

Going to hit some stuff,

Tom,

P.S: It ended up hitting me.

No comments: