Saturday 15 August 2009

Finally, this day has come.

Firstly and most importantly, let me thank my latest loyal disciple. I knew some stranger from the world would one day sign up, I have literally no idea why you have but thank you. I've started your blog, decided to start reading from first entry to most recent and it's proving to be a pretty interesting read. Thanks again.

Moving on. Everyone seems very angry with me tonight, I think I know why. Over the past week I've decided on quite a lot, mostly concentrating on society and indeed humanity's ultimate goal of achieving happiness in at least one of it's many mysterious forms. I'm making changes to who I am and not everyone seems to be adjusting, that was to be expected though. People are just going to have to accept this is who I am now and as a consequence of the current minor changes I'm already feeling better about myself and the world.

Quick note on my holiday. I'm not going to do a day by day account (I just cant quite muster the patience required) but suffice to say photos can be found on Facebook for those who care or were more expectant of a full breakdown of events. It was good to escape from the mayhem of Northleach anyway (note to new disciple - that was sarcastic, Northleach is like a really big poorly kept care home).

Tomorrow I'll try and do a better entry, a review of one of the best books I've ever read (I hope that comment hasn't ruined my review) and I'll let you know what I make of Season 2 of House, as always, under the assumption you care.

Tom,

P.S: MY KNEE REALLY HURTS.

No comments: