Thursday 6 August 2009

Tom gazed outside only to find it was raining at an alarming rate. 'Bother!' He cried, 'this is August.'

I realise in my title I was referring to myself in the third person, which does seem a little odd, however it was but my cat's commentary on my life.
Attention loyal disciples! I'm going on holiday very soon and as I expect I'll be finishing House season two tomorrow, this could be the last post for an unimaginable stretch of time. I'll make it a damn good one for you.

Jonathan Trott added to the England squad? Excuse me? Trott? TROTT? TRROOOOTTTT???? Has he even played for the lions yet? Bloody hell, I'd be a better selection than TROTT! At least if the England management picked me for the fourth Ashes match tomorrow they'd get someone who can bowl a consistent length for ten minutes and someone who can perform a straight drive with such elegance it would cause most England supporters to accuse me of being a South African and pelt me with their groceries. I'm not a South African by the way. Clarification is bliss.

Gah, iTunes shuffle is simply a reflection of this dire weather, I've just had 'The Scientist' by Coldplay followed by 'We Might As Well Be Strangers' by Keane, just how much more depressing can you get? That question was rhetorical by the way, I'm not interested in comments suggesting two songs which boast in greater levels of depression.
After hours trawling on the Internet I finally found a document I had been eager to read for a while. Suffice to say, it's published by the Pentagon, involves the word 'nuclear' at least sixteen times per page and has a mammoth list of acronyms! It's proving to be a most interesting read. Watch this and giggle yourself to death...
This people is why England WILL win the Ashes:

Until next time...Presumably when I return from the mysterious Cornwall.

Tom,

P.S: iTunes has redeemed itself, 'Seven Days In The Sun' - Oh the irony!

No comments: