Monday 10 November 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Just had one of those days, one of those bloody annoying days. English was a complete and utter mess, me and thingy bassicaly laughing the whole way through it, God that was awful and childish...It's not fair, in Drama I reguarlly play comedy roles and have no problem with laughing, how typical.
Things then went from bad to diabolically crap, in ICT a person who we shall just call Mr lying golf obsessed blob decided for 'a joke' to muck around with my Reality Check database, locking all the damn cells, took me the majority of the lesson to clean up the mess he made.
Didn't see much of E today either, that was crap, oh and my sandwich was covered in stupid seeds! How many times do I have to tell my Mother?? I'M NOT A BIRD.
Arg, I need comforting right now, instead I have to trudge away to a Maths tutoring session, when will Monday end??????

Tom,

No comments: