Wednesday 5 November 2008

Second day back, stuff happened today.....And it was good, oh except my pencil being burnt that was not good

Ok well lets start with the most dramatic event today, girl that rather long entry was all about a few posts back said 'Yes,' to me today...WOAH...Intense joy and quite a large deal of shock, wish I hadnt yelled 'FUCK!!' in reply, thats hardly poetic.

So yes, wooooaaaahhhh....Rather crazy day. My pencil was burnt in Science, only my spare pencil though which is exactly the same as my non spare pencil...o...damn them.

So what am I doing right now? Pondering the days happenings, listening to the Libertines and considering shooting some Germans on Call of Duty 3...nah I'll spare those Germans today.
Oh how could I forget??? Australia V India final test match in Delhi?? Either there or Mumbai, doesnt really matter the Indians will go ballistic if they wrap up the series, if only Australia had picked Symonds!!!! Wait...why am I supporting Australia? (Tom shakes head in disgust).

Better go I fear I'm blahing,

Tom

No comments: