Tuesday 4 November 2008

First day back....

Wonderwall is finally coming to a close...Now what will iTunes shuffle lob at me?.....Radio - The Corrs, hoorah!
So first day back, it was fine really, good to see people once again. Nothing from Angry Girl except a glare at break, glares are fine I'm used to people glaring at me, she can glare as much as she likes, doesn't harm me in the slightest...Ha I win...In the most minor way possible.

But your just in my head, swimming forever in my head, just swimming forever,oh the Corrs and there lovely lyrics. They should win some sort of award for being just great, maybe like a Nobel prize for goodness...Yeah that would work.
Tom flips his Edward Monkton calendar to November, bit late I know...Ok this is what it says:
We must all DANCE to the MUSIC of our DRUM.
But what if our own drum is BROKEN or we are hearing SOMEONE ELSE'S DRUM by mistake?

Good old Edward Monkton,

Bye people,

Tom,

No comments: