Wednesday 26 November 2008

It's happened...

I don't have much time, I might have to start digging a bunker in my garden...Would that be an overreaction? Let me explain,
The past few hours almost every single technological device has broken, I get home, all the lights in my room have strangely broken, my hairdryer lead tries to murder me (trip me up), my computer is acting like a schizophrenic on heroine even to the point where Microsoft Narrator literally decided without my consent to turn itself on and have a merry chat with itself.
My ipod has decided that if I try and increase the volume ever so slightly it won't stand for it and drags it back down to this pathetic level.
And as for the ps2...I'm just now far too terrified to even turn it on.

In other news, England lost the fifth ODI against India, is that even news? Its like reporting I did some breathing today, its sort of a regular event.
There must be something else....Oh yes! Survivors, I rather like that show, its another Lost style thing.
Bunch of 'survivors' having to live out their life and then this weird back story, but its all set in Britain instead of, actually where is Lost set?...Instead of set in Jamaica, and there's an angry Scottish man, which Lost also has come to think of it, but he died then came back to life then travelled through time and space...Perhaps I should start watching something more down to Earth.

For fear I'm blabbing I will leave you now, well I would continue, but my computers making a weird humming sound....

Tom,

P.S: B is going to kill us all with her death note (THERE B YOU HAVE BEEN MENTIONED)

No comments: