Friday 20 February 2009

Good Day Sunshine - The Beatles (VERY HAPPY SONG)

I think, though I can't be certain, that today might be the sunniest day of 2009 so far... I've been able to have my first net session all year anyway, where I almost dislocated my shoulder and tripped over the weird crater at the end of the bowler's run up which has decided to form over the past few months.
Does look like though that batting in front of the television with a ruler and throwing a tennis ball against my wall and blocking it all winter has payed of, I'm definitely going to score a century this year. Monty would be proud, if he was still playing that is.

Should have done some more work though, need to do some bloody oral questions, though quite frankly I don't see the point, I've been told I will fail, there's no escaping that fact.
Might be going into Cheltenham tomorrow with a couple of friends, chance I could see my first ever 3D film, not sure if 3D films are a good idea, I might get carried away and actually start to believe that things are flying at my face.
That's all dependant on me finding some money though, where did all the money go?

Tom,

No comments: