Tuesday 24 February 2009

Today...Being the 24th February, which I've just learnt is pancake day, however I did not have a pancake, I had fish pie, damn.

Ok referring to my last post, maybe I don't hate Lost, it just certainly felt like it at the time. I feel a bit guilty though, OG has asked me for the series 3 dvds after leaving the show at the end of series 2 due to sky buying it (evil sky). Bart has also requested to borrow season 1, I agreed but I don't think it's fair that these relatively friendly people should have to suffer.

Haven't had the greatest day ever, failed at a science test, forgot my History coursework and have to write out my French coursework all again because it's just so utterly crap. Obviously all those things are my fault and I accept that, but it's making me very frustrated and MFL really isn't helping with my already strained relationship with the French.

Should just get on with things and stop whining,

Tom,

No comments: