Sunday 1 February 2009

Waiting for the snow

Writing this in quite a bit of pain, Wii fit is dangerous, that's all I'm going to say. H has decided to steal my Lost series 3 dvds, why did I allow this happen? Might be driven to watch a Band of Brothers episode. Maybe the one where Spears goes on a mad charge, might inspire me to charge upon H and rescue my dvds.

I stayed in bed until about 11 reading, only a couple more chapters and I've finished Brisingr, which is a fantastic book. Shame, whatever he's called cocked up on the Eragon film, because if done correctly, the Inheritance cycle could be brilliant on screen. I hear there's a petition to remake Eragon anyway, it's that badly hated.
I updated the Australia squad on Cricket 07, removed Warne, Gilchrist, Hayden, McGrath etc... Annoyingly they still beat me, why is Ben Hilfenhaus so slow but so effective? I have justified this playstation time and reading with completing maths, french, English and History work...Does that justify it?

On a brighter note, according to BBC Weather and the Met office sites, snow is coming, quite a bit of it as well.
And on an even brighter note, another Lost episode tonight. Where apparently 'Locke uncovers the identity of the hostile forces' isn't it obvious though? There just the crew of the Black Rock?...Then again, they were French, and the crazy arrow people had cockney accents and carried Lee Enfields...Bugger.
Just watched the trailer for the new episode, WHY IS DANIEL NURSING A BLEEDING CHARLOTTE????? I will be so annoyed if either of them two are killed, hear that JJ Abrams, I will be so annoyed I might just have to row to wherever you film Lost (unless that's a hidden island?) and I'll beat you gently with a stick, gently so you can come up with a weird excuse to bring them back to life...You did it with Boone.

AND NOW I FEEL LIKE WRITING MORE TO MY BOOK...Had to announce that in caps lock.

Tom,

No comments: