Wednesday 28 January 2009

I hate Flash MX.

AHHHHHH!!! ICT has angered me quite badly, I had a fantastic idea for the 'Animated Finale' then realised that my idea was so fantastic it was actually quite hard to do. There's no way I can do it using GIF's as I hoped, so have to use bloody Flash, the software from hell. It's worse than Microsoft Access, it's that bad, so many stupid layers just to get a bus to drive along a road!?!?!?!?!?

Andrew has been at it again, my probelm still hasn't been solved which is a bit annoying, but hey I'm just enjoying Andrew's words of comfort...
Thank you for your patience. Apple wants your iTunes experience to be as enjoyable as possible.

I HAVE A COLD AND NEED TO BE ABLE TO ACT AND YELL LOTS BY FRIDAY!!!!!! This is stupid, why can't life be like the island where nobody gets ill, well apart from Aaron, but he's a baby and Australian, he doesn't count.

Anyway, need to write a poem about someone I admire (for English), play Imperial Glory and write some more to my book...

GOODBYE!

Tom,

No comments: