Tuesday 27 January 2009

Being escalated....

After feeling remarkably confident about my Drama assesment on Friday, I've now managed to give myself a sore throat and that confidence has been shattered. It would probably be fine if there wasn't the scene where I do a lot of shouting, we can't delete that scene though, we just can't.

Bit of a nothing day today, seemed to spend most of my time counselling someone, mocking S about going out with a blueberry muffin (you know it's true S) and wondering when this God awful weather will end. I did get an A* in my timed essay for History though which was rather good.

Oh how I hate iTunes, I accidently purchased this video and have enquired about deleting the video from my computer and getting my £1.89 back, so far I've had to speak with Amy from iTunes who just did NOTHING. I have now been referred to Andrew who seems to have a very high opinion of himself...

Hi Tom,

I understand that you do not see the credit that was issued for your account. My name is Andrew, and your issue has been escalated to me.


My issue has been escalated to Andrew???? I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I shouldn't grumble, I really don't have much to grumble about, life is good. Though Ian Bell did do his best impression of Ian Bell and score 36, but meh, what can you expect?

Tom,

No comments: