Saturday 17 January 2009

TODAY

I am feeling better, thank God. Spent most of the morning asleep, which is rather iritating, I don't like the fact my entire morning was spent dreaming about a house made of sponge cake...Seriously, it was.
Anyways, I've done some revision which involved me getting quite angry at some revision cards, I think I'll just go back to answering questions from the textbook...
My cat had to go to the vets, I didn't go in the end, just because if he did have to be put down, I wouldn't have coped, pathetic but true. He's fine though, we or I rather have to give him the remainder of his drugs, but as long as nothing else crops up we don't have to go back there for another 6 months.

During the time my Father was at Stow vets, I decided to go out and do some photography, something I love doing and haven't done for ages...I really enjoy it, it's art where I don't need to have an amazingly ability to draw.
Anyway, I'm going to presume whoever reading this is interested, so I have uploaded a couple of my favourite yet still quite poor photos I took earlier today...





Tom,

No comments: