Saturday 10 January 2009

Jack Beckett

Titled this blog after the main character in my book, to be honest I haven't been thinking about much else today. Decided to distract myself from all the bad things happening with watching Lost with H and writing.
Though it may sound rather sad, this book and series, these characters and the events surrounding them I'm all rather obsessed about , I love writing more than doing anything else (that includes cricket), and I very much hope to somehow earn a living from it. If that doesn't happen because my works all shit, well, that will be annoying, but I won't stop because I enjoy it so much.
Been thinking, if my book was to be turned into a film, which would be awesome if that were to happen, who would I like to cast? Here's what I've come up with so far..
Jack Beckett - Me, yes I would prefer to play Jack, not because he's the main character, because he is just me with a different name, I'm perfectly suited to acting this.
Gordon Bennett - Simon Pegg, Gordon is one of the more comic characters and I think Pegg would be suited to this rather well, Gordon is also ginger come to think about it.
Jessica True - Keria Knightely, ok not just because she is amazingly hot, she can act as well...Fine, mainly casting her because she's hot.
Sergeant Harry Smith - David Tennant, very good actor and I can just see him fitting into this role.
That's all I got, I still need someone to play Lucy one of the main characters, but I'm working on that.
Anyway, I actually have nothing else to write about and need to get some work done.

Tom

No comments: