Wednesday 7 January 2009

This is the end.

I will do a proper entry a bit later, but I just want to give the news of Pietersen's resignation it's own entry.
For all of you who don't know what I'm talking about, Kevin Pietersen has been the England captain for five months now, he decided to resign today because of a dispute with the coach Peter Moores who has also resigned. England have now had 4 captains and 2 coaches in 2 years, this is mental.
Who do we go to now? Bell the idiot? Flintoff the drunken sailor? Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!
From what I've read and seen (this is on national news) Pietersen told the ECB (England cricket board) 'Sack Moores or I resign as captain,' to which the ECB turned round and said: 'We value you as a captain, but won't be dicated to,' good on them. Pietersen cannot assume he is the overall leader of this squad and what he's done/doing is childish quite frankly.
Bassicaly Pietersen if you happen to be reading this , God knows why, (if you are, leave a comment!!) I think your a complete arrogant and selfish twat with an ego the width of Russia.

Tom,

No comments: