Thursday 1 January 2009

2009...Which feels just like 2008

Did I have a fun filled New Years eve? Well kind of, me and S realised at about half ten that we were the only two online and had our own weird sorta MSN party, better than nothing I suppose.
So 2009, actually quite looking forward to it, some aspects anyway. Lost series 5 out January 25th and Peep Show series 6 should be out around March, of course there's the Ashes 2009 (there was a two hour special on the Ashes last night on sky, calm down everyone, it's still over 6 months away) and then there's the Twenty20 world cup in England, that should be fun.
Hopefully this year I should finish the first draft of my book and after April 29th I can go and buy myself some lottery tickets, cannot wait.
And if I'm lucky around about July time I can become a well qualified British citizen, though as I repeatedly tell my Mother, I am not getting a job, I refuse. The government can lob all their benefit plans at me, I don't care, they can't make me do anything, I've researched this, I have rights Mr Brown.

There's also a chance I might see Oasis live this year and maybe even release Bejaminadom's first single, if that's a good thing?
Of course there's E, a new cricket season where I might be moving clubs and another year of mocking Ian Bell.

I expect once the exams are over the year will pick up a bit, so like last year, June onwards should be good and everything before will be...Ok (I hope).

Tom,

No comments: