Friday 2 January 2009

I've given in

As I received an iTunes voucher for Chirstmas, I decided late on last night to explore the dreaded and tempromental iTunes store...Took me ages to find some stuff, but here is what I bought:

Keane - Spiralling, ok at first I thought Keane's new album Perfect Symmetry was just perfect symmetry of a pile of shit, I really hated it, but now it's very very slowly growing on me. Spiralling is a bizzare song to say the least, it really makes no sense. Not that the lyrics don't make sense, just the whole structure of the song, however it is weirdly addicting.

The Corrs - Summer Sunshine, from probably my third favourite band of all time, this is a brilliant song which has found it's way onto my: Top rated playlist on iTunes. At first seems a really jubilant summery song, but as Andrea Corr points out the lyrics tell quite a different story. Anyway, a really great song and good to sing along to.

Guillemots - Falling Out Of Reach, from a band I'm not too familliar with, but wow, a really quite beautiful song. Helped a great deal in finishing a chapter in my book and has a very cool music video with Ian McKellen in, very much reccomended.

Finally, a song which is quite simply called: Main Titles, due to the fact it is just the theme tune from Band of Brothers, much like the series, a very moving and inspirational song.

GOODBYE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom,

No comments: