Tuesday 13 January 2009

The genius that is Jeremy Davies

I have discovered a new respect for Jeremy Davies, I always thought he was a great actor from playing Daniel Faraday in Lost, one of my favourite characters, but now I've discovered that he also plays Corporal Upham in Saving Private Ryan, also one of my favourite characters.
Talking about acting, films and the such, I've just watched a trailer for Valkyrie which is out January 23rd. Yes, it is a history related film, but I'm sad and like that sort of thing, plus history is by far my best subject and one I'm near certain to do well in. Although it does have Tom Cruise (scientology nutter) and all the actors seem to speak in British or American accents, it does look quite an action packed suspense filled movie by the director of Superman Returns and X Men...I've seen the Superman film, which was ok, and have no idea if X Men is a good film or not. I'm probably not going to see Valkyrie in the cinema, largely because I will just find nobody who wants to go with me to see that film, but it will be worth getting on DVD later on I feel.

Today was a better day than yesterday, though most days are thankfully better than yesterday. Tomorrow will be pretty crazy, I have a dentist appointment in the morning (help me) and then a haircut in the evening, which I badly need, I look a complete mess right now, more so than usual anyway.
I've allowed myself a break away from my English essay to write this, but now sadly have to return to it.

Farewell,

Tom,

No comments: