Monday 5 January 2009

I am Daniel Faraday

I've decided I just am, or at least I want to be Daniel Faraday, sorry Ben, but Daniel is just better than you. God, I am dangerously obsessed with Lost, I even dreamt about it last night. Bassicaly, I woke up on island, weirdly enough I don't remember questoning why I was there or how I even arrived, I just sort of accepted I was there. With me were quite a few people from the real world, E, Sebery, S and a bunch of other people...I haven't named them because they just didn't feature much. Bassicaly from what I remember everything was going fine, we had caught some fish, yeah there was the monster, but nobody seemed to care about that.
On the first night the Others came and stole some people, that's when things started going wrong. S, being who he is, managed to kill one of them, we found a list of people they intended to capture(much like in the episode: The other 48 days).
I was on this list and so was E. This really annoyed me. I'm guessing something happened to lead us to the conclusion that Seb was one of the Others, but I don't remember it, so we all just tied him up.

Blimey, I did just type out a dream I doubt anyone but me really cares about.
Moving on, first day back, was it fun?...No, no it wasn't. Made even worse by the fact there was a fair amount of snow when I woke up, here's to hoping tomorrow will be better.

Tom,

No comments: