Wednesday 4 February 2009

Medal of a cheater

Had Medal of Honor Frontline for about a year and a half now, during that time I've managed to get to the last level, but for several months I've been able to get no further. The last level is actually impossible, thirty SS all with MP40's and Panzerscheck's blasting you apart whilst you try and arrest this stupid General with an amusing accent. Seriously, if the US military cared so much about whatever documents this General has, they wouldn't just send me to get them, they'd send the Marines or Swat, did Swat exist in 1944?
Anyway, I cheated, I found some codes online and I cheated and now I feel really bad...Sigh.

Just adds to the relatively miserable day I've had today, I knew things were going wrong in ICT when I asked Kent for help. I hate Flash.
England ended lunch at 72-3, 72 for 3....YOU IDIOT BELL!?!??! TO GET OUT TO A STRAIGHT BALL, NEEEEEEEARG.

I fear if I stay on here any longer, I'll just rant, so I'd better go play COD3, there aren't any cheats for that.

Tom,

P.S: I've actually met Benjamin Linus but I decided I didn't like him

No comments: