Monday 9 February 2009

The never ending death march that is PE

Mr Thomas thought it was an idea to send us out in the snow to run around fields whilst he stood poised with some coffee and a rifle like a crazed Nazi. I'm still trying to get the blood to flow in my left hand.
I'm actually quite annoyed, I don't like snow and I don't like the weird mushed up ice it turns into and more snow is coming... I just need to distract myself, just stay in bed and focus on beating Australia on the playstation. However I have to do my English essay again because I'm just a USELESS TWAT, though I did get Flash to work for once today, so maybe not a useless twat, just a twat. Then again why would anyone ever have a use for Flash?
My happy playlist isn't working, but that's probably because it's filled with such idyllic titles like 'Summer Sunshine,' or 'Good Times.'
Need to stop moaning, I moan too much and really my life is better than it has been for ages, just got to do what Monty Python told me to do and 'Always look on the bright side of life.'

Sorry for today's rather negative rant,

Tom,

No comments: