Saturday 14 February 2009

Valentines day

For one reason or another I'm really hyper and don't feel like sleeping, for now anyway.
Anyways, previous Valentines days I've just sat around complaining or shooting Germans (not real Germans, call of duty), today though I saw E which was super, making this the best Valentines day I've ever had, I'm in a good mood.

ALSOOOOOO...Why so many o's? Yes..anyway...I finished part 2 of my book, which means I'm on the final section. Though as I do have kinda unrealistic plans of being published, it'll be a long time until I decide it's actually finished, this is but my first draft.
Glad it's half term, not going anywhere this year, but I'm not complaining, just thankful I can wake up at bearable hours and watch some daytime tv, it's really not that bad, you just need to know where to look.

Suppose I'd better give sleep a go,

Tom,

No comments: