Sunday 19 July 2009

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams....

Is such an awesome song my brain might actually explode at it's awesomeness. BLIMEY HAS IT ALL BEEN KICKING OFF TODAY!?!?!?!?!? I am living in a teen drama, I am, there are hidden cameras somewhere and I'll find them, you hear that E4!!! I'll find you. Let me explain, England are THRASHING Australia, it's been as difficult as stamping on an ant, something I've always found remarkably easy (apologies for those out there who haven't had the same success as me). Anyway yes, the teen drama stuff, the most inseparable of couples self detonated today in quite dramatic fashion, it reminded me of the scene from Cloverfield when the helicopters are crashing, it actually did. Young love is futile people. In the overwhelming majority of cases it's about as AVOID AT ALL COSTS as infuriating the Chinese military by sending them rogue missiles...Bad times on Commander in Chief there, bad times. Why the hell did I send those missiles? What the fuck was I thinking? Gah...Looking after the country was getting boring I suppose, wanted to spice things up a bit, by the way people I want to be a political adviser when I'm older, ho-hum.

Someone offered to go see Harry Potter with me today, thanks but no thanks. Emma Watson kisses that ginger kid apparently and there's only so much torment I can take.
I did agree to go to this camp out thing though, that should be amazing, I've never camped out anywhere before but I do have a tent, which I bought a couple of years ago because I had money and felt compelled by it's shininess to spend it. Thankfully, it's in sad little Northleach, I can't actually go anywhere since my Dad's car exploded. It did explode. That's not an exaggeration....Ok maybe a bit. Yesterday, I went to the Cirencester, on the way back my Dad's car's exhaust fell off, it was horrible, I almost choked to death. The RAC would take another 2 hours apparently (it ended up more like 3 and a half) it was five miles to Northleach. I walked. There are some things in life you regret, that decision of mine is right up there. It ended up being over 6 miles as I got a little lost in a forest (sounds absurd, it happened) and overshot Northleach. The logical thing to do would have just been to follow the road back home, but I was carrying two Tescos bags full of ice cream and other frozen goods which 'Needed to get home before it melted.' I thought at the time it would be quicker to cut across country and avoid the weird looks. I made it though - just.

IF YOU'RE READING THIS DAWN...AND YOU SAID YOU DID FAVOURITE IT, WHY NOT JUST BECOME A FOLLOWER? ANYWAY, DON'T YOU DARE KILL YOURSELF OR I'LL...BE UPSET.

Tom,

No comments: