Sunday 12 July 2009

House.

If anyone made it to the end of that last post, please don't get me sectioned, please don't, I've got things to do. Well that's a lie, my to-do list is dwindling somewhat.
1.Be happy
2. Write
3. No...I mean it, WRITE your sodding book.
And my life is pretty much hell bent on following that list to the letter. I keep on seeing House being advertised on Sky so decided to be a little bit illegal and watch a couple of episodes from the first series the other day. It is AMAZING. For those who don't know, it's about this doctor and his team of staff who deal with illnesses which are to say the least: out of the ordinary. House the lead character is played by Hugh Laurie, his acting is phenomenal, especially considering he acts the whole thing in an extremely convincing American accent. It's the character himself though which makes the show brilliant to watch, House is literally the most sarcastic, cynical and downright twisted character I've ever come across, I actually have more sympathy towards Darth Vader than House. His sarcastic comments on pretty much everything happening around him are just so amusing though

Nothing else to say...Going to watch Independence Day and then England's dismal slide into unavoidable defeat.

No comments: