Saturday 25 July 2009

Wow! Life is great!!!

I'm not even being sarcastic with my title, life is actually really good at the moment, I'm in a super mood. Let's start with the biggest news, Hampshire won the Friends Provident Trophy final at Lord's, SAFUHASUDIHGASDFSGADYUGSA...That was me being sick with joy. For those who don't know, I support Hampshire, numerous reasons, my Grandad did, they were the first team I ever saw play and they're just awesome. Anyway, they won the FP trophy today, which by the way Simon is roughly the equivalent of the FA cup in Cricket terms. I'm really pleased, the team needed this win to give them a lift of confidence, Hampshire are a top quality side, just keep on coming mid-table in everything, never first, just 5th...Which is good, but not best.

Moving on... I won the Drama prize in Speech Day, which is sort of a good thing. It's pretty annoying in some ways, Speech Day is so unbelievably dull and tiresome and it would be nice to just take the afternoon off like the majority. However, I know when the Drama bunch find out I've won they'll all be pissed off with me, which is cool, I see it as twisted revenge for the torment they made me endure.

Had Sebery round the past couple of days, which has been nice, managed to film some of the sitcom. Bloody hell can that boy talk though, by about four in the morning I was just nodding and repeating 'Oh that's awful' in desperation, a load of Chinooks flew over my house at 3am as well, I was bemused. I can't complain though, we both had a laugh and a little too much alcohol, he even left his cake behind! I've eaten it all now, if he comes back asking for it I'll just claim it doesn't exist and that he's going mad, it worked for his Ace Combat game.

In other news, isn't it funny how quick people can change? Not only real people, even AI people leave me stunned sometimes. I've got a 99% approval rating on Commander In Chief at the moment, 99% of the British population love me, I haven't even done anything major yet, only lowered the voting age to 16, got a load of celebs on my side and reduced the VAT level to 0. I think the killer move was scrapping Wine tax, it made everyone so happy, was quite an emotional moment for me. The weather has also been super today! Played some garden cricket with Campbell and almost melted it was so hot, it's really weird for this country (I say that as if I'm talking to a bunch of foreigners) but it's like someones left a heater on somewhere.

Finally...Printed off some of my book, fairly pleased with it, found a great band: The DuckWorth Lewis Method, EVERYONE should go check them out, the Beatles Rockband game looks so fucking amazing I might just EXPLODE, it's a Rockband game but all BEATLES!?!?!?! JUST HOW AWESOME CAN A GAME GET BEFORE IT BECOMES ILLEGAL??... I shall ask my chief adviser on Commander In Chief, a funny little woman with a huge necklace.

Tom,

P.S: If Muse do the best instrumentals, Snow Patrol do the best lyrics. Listen to 'How to be dead', it's a song which is essentially a script between the singer and his girlfriend concerning drugs or something, sounds depressing but I just think it's really beautiful...The song that is, not the drugs.

No comments: