Wednesday 15 July 2009

Exhausted...

Bloooody hell. Why doesn't the Yahoo toolbar fucking work?? Look at this...

1 mail?? I think not. Either the Yahoo toolbar is stuck in the past/future or it's just broken, I hate toolbars.

I shouldn't be here right now, I should be back at my proper HOME...GAHHHH!!!! I could fix my grandparent's roof, but I'm not to be trusted apparently. That's just a crap excuse, nobody trusts me with anything, I literally have to be in the company of an adult when it comes to making me some toast. Doesn't bother me, not a big toast fan. I DON'T HAVE ONE NEW MAIL!!! LEAVE ME ALONE TOOLBAR!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh bugger. I think I just accidentally sent an email to someone in my keyboard mashing fit. Damn, damn damn...Ah she won't mind...Probably...I dunno getting a blank email would be pretty creepy, especially from someone you haven't spoken to properly for about a year. I'll just blame the cat. When I say 'spoken to properly', well firstly that doesn't make much grammatical sense, but I don't mean that we speak regularly and I just garble random words at her, though that has happened, she's just part of the whole 'Non meaningful conversationalist' club.

Lot's of people post lyrics on their blogs, well check out this NONSENSE! Literally one of the best songs ever made, twisted, insane and undeniably scary...

Idioteque - Radiohead:

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I'll laugh until my head comes off
I'll swallow till I burst
Until I burst

Ice age coming
Ice age coming
Throw them in the fire
Throw them in the fire
Throw them in the...

Just sort of goes on like that for a while. I love Radiohead, so creepy and messed up yet beautiful, like China. Oh yes people! This kid's finally lost it, in reference to the title, didn't sleep last night and went on a three mile walk earlier. It was good, I decided on so much, sometimes it's good to just walk aimlessly. NOW I'M HYPED, which has it's pros and cons, I'll have to live out another day off coffee (that being a con), a pro being I can just...BE HYPED.

Tom,

P.S: I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING NEW EMAIL!!! LEAVE ME ALONE YAHOO TOOLBAR!!! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.
P.S.S: You may need to click on the picture (thus giving you a larger view) to see what I'm harking on about.
P.S.S.S: How have I not mentioned Flintoff? Our best player retiring after this summer..and I thought this team was screwed up enough.
P.S.S.S.S: NOW MY IGOOGLE HOME PAGE IS MUCKED UP? WHAT ZE HELL IS GOING ON?

No comments: